Food Display Cases and Counters
Oscartek is a brand manufactured in Italy that specializes in high quality food display cases and counters.
We have a wide range of standard models but pride ourselves of having the capability to customize according to your customers’ needs. Being a satellite testing lab for ETL allows us a great deal of flexibility, so your products will always be approved for UL and NSF standards.
Oscartek is well known for its clean, modern design with a large choice of laminate, stone or lacquered finishing options.
Oscartek integrates environmentally sustainable components and energy saving features in our display solutions. Learn more about True Green.
Our company has an advanced design technology that allows us to examine any design project to determine its viability before going into production. We call this Performance and Conformance.
Additionally our advanced computer-driven machinery allows us to forgo the old model of fixed template sizes and mold and create flexible models using laser-cut for unique sizes and shapes to achieve a high level of customization in creating display cases and counters.
The body of the case is made from highest grade 304A high polish stainless steel. While the exterior has a large choice of finishes in terms of stone, laminate or lacquered RAL colors allowing the client to be creative and unique, therefore customize solutions for their clients at a very reasonable cost.
Oscartek has patented a unique method of connection between two modules of the same series, multiplexing a joint kit to connect glass tops, insulated tubs, tubular bases and front fascia to have a perfect final result, completely flush and without edges.
A true multiplex allows for lining up all types of display and counter applications with clean integrated joints in glass and seamless impeccable fronts. In the picture above, we have tied together several single units (Diamond series) into a composite line-up for retail featuring gelato, deli and pastry, with Grab N Go for beverages.
Whether self-service, or multi tiered, Oscartek showcases operate in a dynamic range of temperatures suited for frozen desserts all the way up to hot food applications.
Square and Curved Glass
For pastry, deli, ice cream / gelato, and chocolate applications.
Square glass models:
Curved glass models:
- Derby (gelato only)
Square and curved glass models:
- Gia (gelato only)
- Pozzetti (ice cream / gelato only)
Merchandisers and Air Screen Grab N Go
Matching Combi Cases
- Classic / Cora
Complementing Approved Counters
All stainless steel construction
- Stone top options
- Lacquered RAL Colors
- Conform to ADA
- Cold storage and display
- Medium and Low temp
- Bar service stations
Available upon request
Additional Design Information
Our display cases can be:
- or a combination of both
Our lead time is 12-14 weeks
During this time period, production takes 5-6 weeks and the rest is transportation (Ocean 7-8 weeks or Air freight 7-10 days)
Our cases come equipped with state-of-the-art wireless LED lighting.
This produces a case that is clean and bright with no visible wiring.
Grab-and-go can be incorporated into any of our cases. The compressor can be positioned in a multiple places which increases design flexibility.
- Our glass is designed to optimize the viewing of your products, producing a clean, sharp aesthetic with an option for extra clear low Iron content. Always with LED lighting as standard.
- Since each type of food requires a specific temperature and humidity, Oscartek has developed a unique method to control humidity and temperature for a longer product shelf life.
- Oscartek has a wide array of finishing options for each case: Stone exterior, interior and around the glass perimeter, Powder coat color over stainless, RAL and laminate choices.
- Unfinished is another choice for the client’s Millworker to continue using similar materials or décor on the cases, therefore keeping the same theme and eliminating any errors.
- We partner with alpiwood.com and okite.com to produce a large selection of finishing.
- Our company partners with steelcolor.com to produce a finish color of your choice.
Our company does not require minimums for a custom design. We are happy to produce a single case. In tackling a new project we will acquaint you with cases that we have already produced to see whether a small modification of a past design will satisfy your needs.